Tuesday, April 25, 2017

Chapter Ten (10)


Hello,

     Today was a very scary night.  After the whole incident with Simon, I felt bad while Ralph did not really feel any emotion about it.  Now we are basically alone at our camp, me, Ralph, and Sam and Eric.  During the night while we were sleeping, Jack's tribe ran into our camp and stole our fire and my specs.  Now we have no fire and do not have a way to start one. 

     I feel really bad about the way that Simon died.  Ralph doesn’t really have any emotion about it just like the other boys.  I am also very scared about what is going to happen.  I wonder who will be the next one to be killed.  Not a day goes by that I do not worry about being killed. 

     I think that in a few days someone will be killed again!  I think that the hunters will be the ones who will do all the murdering of everyone.  At this point in time it is hard to predict what will happen or when it will happen.  It is almost like every tribe for themselves.  We have all been on this island for so long that we do not know what is right and what is wrong because there is no laws on an island. 


No comments:

Post a Comment