Thursday, April 13, 2017

Chapter Eight (8)


Hello,

     Today was very crazy day!  Jack had called a meeting because he claims that he has just seen the beast.  Jack then goes on to claim that Ralph is a coward and should be removed from the chief's role.  The other boys did not vote to remove Ralph from his role as chief.  Jack got very mad and ran away from the group.  He said that he is going to make his own tribe and if anybody wants to join him they could.  Ralph did not know what to do so he let Jack go and do what he wanted.  Jack and his hunters go out and kill a Sow and bring it back to camp.  Rodger drove his spear into its anus.  He then put its head on a stick and left on top of the mountain for the Beast. 

     I think that Jack and the hunters are going crazy! They are out of control.  Ralph and I went over there to get some meat so we were not hungry and they were so mean to us.  I also think they are crazy for thinking that the Beast will actually accept the pigs head, if there even is a beast.  I feel very angry and sad all the time when I am around them. 

     I think that eventually the hunters will realize that the Beast is not real.  I think that after a little while the hunters will come back to Ralph and I.  I also think that the hunters will somehow find their way into trouble and have to rely and Ralph and I.  I also think that they will somehow ruin something on the island for them and everyone else. 

No comments:

Post a Comment