Monday, April 10, 2017

Chapter Five (5)


Hello,

     Today was a very crazy day once again! The Littluns came down to camp and claimed that they saw the Beastie.  When the others ask him where the Beastie could be hiding, they suggest that it could be hiding in the water at night. Of course, this made everyone go crazy! Ralph is going crazy because nobody is doing their job with helping out on the island with the fire, the huts, etc.  Ralph also claims that there is no monster on the island and Jack says that they just have to put up with it.  Jack also says that if there is a monster, the hunters will go out and kill it just like they did with the pig. All in all, today was a very crazy day.

     I feel somewhat scared in a way. If the Beastie really does live in the ocean at night, it could come out and attack us at the beach. I also feel sad because almost every day someone makes fun of me or leaves me alone and walks away. It is usually Jack and the hunters who make fun of me all the time and it gets annoying. 

     I think that the Beastie is living in the woods somewhere and at any point in time could attack us if we are in the mountain. I do not think that the Beastie is living in the ocean but it could be for all we know. I think that if the Beastie is in the mountain, it will attack the Hunters first considering they are in the mountain more than we are. I also think that the Beastie could not even be real! I think that the Beastie could come down to the beach and destroy all of our shelters and food supply, etc. while we are up in the mountain.

No comments:

Post a Comment