Thursday, April 6, 2017

Chapter Four (4)


Today was a very crazy day here on the island.  I was with Ralph on the beach and we saw a ship in the distance.  We were wondering if the Signal Fire is still lit and that there was smoke for the ship to see them.  Me and Ralph went up towards the Signal Fire and it was out!  After a little while, Jack and the hunters came back with a pig!  Sam and Eric were supposed to be tending the fire to make sure that it is always lit and they left it to go with the hunters.  They left to go with the hunters because Jack needed them on the hunt.  Ralph and I decided to let them have their time to celebrate their hunt.  Ralph starts to confront Jack and after a lot of arguing we started to fight.  I yelled at Jack because we could have been rescued and he punched me and slapped my face and broke my specs!  After we put all this to the side, we started having a feast and Jack wouldn’t let me have any.  Simon shared the meat he had with me because they wouldn’t. 

     Today was a very sad and tough day for me.  All of the hunters didn’t want me to have any meat because they thought that since I was fat I didn’t need to eat.  Thanks to Simon, I was able to get some meat and not have to rely on fruits and plants.  After Jack punched and slapped me, I was in a decent amount of pain.  It gets very frustrating because this is all the time, every day. 

     I think that in the next chapter, the hunters will all gang up on me.  I think that the hunters will let the Signal Fire go out again and we will not get rescued if a ship passes by again.  If it does happen I think that Ralph will go up there again and fight Jack and some of the hunters again!  I also think that another ship will pass by the island and we will not have a fire. 


1 comment: