Monday, April 24, 2017

Chapter Nine (9)


Hello,

     Today was a another, very crazy day and night on the island.  The hunters have killed Simon today in the thought that he was the beast.  He came from the top of the mountain where he goes for peace, down to the camp but was mistaken for the beast.  He fell down the mountain where we all killed him and let the waves take his dead body away. Simon was trying to convince the boys that the Beastie was a harmless dead person.

     After we killed Simon I felt extremely bad for what I have done.  The other boys didn’t think much of it because they are all a bunch of savages.  What we all did was murder and that is not ok.  Every day is very scary because I do not know what will happen next. 

     I think that eventually the hunter will mistake someone else as the beast and kill them.  I also think that since Jack has a lot of power, he will command people to kill someone.  I think that eventually we will be rescued but if we all keep killing each other, how can we work together to help us get rescued.  I also think that we will eventually kill Jack and then hopefully we can return to civilization.  
   

No comments:

Post a Comment