Tuesday, April 11, 2017

Chapter Six (6)


Hello,

     The littluns claimed that they had seen the beastie.  They had ran down to the camp site where everyone else was and told them that they saw the Beastie.  I keep trying to tell them that there is no such thing as beastie! Jack and the hunters said that if there was a Beastie that they would go and try to find it and kill it.  Eventually Ralph calls a meeting to discuss what had just happened.  After they did that, the hunters went out in search of the Beastie.

    I think that there is no such thing as a beast but the Littluns think that they saw it.  I told everyone that science has proven that there are no monsters but nobody wants to listen to me like always.  Whenever they talk about the Beastie I think that they are crazy because there is no such thing.  Only a few people think that I have a point except the hunters. 

    I think that eventually we are going to find whatever is making everyone think that there is a beast on the island.  I do not know when we will come across whatever the thing may be but the thought about it is somewhat frightening. I have a feeling that the thing, or the Beastie, is in the mountain somewhere.  I think that when we find it the Hunters will want to take it, if it is meat, back to the camp and cook it for food.   

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment