Friday, March 31, 2017

Chapter Two (2)


We decided to try and make a signal so we could be rescued.  We have decided to make a fire on top of the mountain so we could be seen by any ship or boat passing by and hope for rescue.  Ralph has told me to get a list of names of the little kids but I forgot.  We forgot to keep an eye on the fire and it spread and started a forest fire and burned down a section of the forest.  The boy with the birthmark must have been burned and killed in the fire because he never came back to find us.

     During this time, Ralph keeps yelling at me because I forgot to get the names of the little kids.  He says that for all he knows more of the little kids could have been killed and burned in the forest fire and because I did not get the names and number of the little kids, we don’t know how many there were and how many there are now.  Now we have the Hunters watching the signal fire to make sure that it does not get out of hand.

     I can only wonder what will happen next.  Will we get rescued, will we all be killed?  I think that we will have to go hunting and get some food because we are all really hungry.  I wonder that if our signal fire goes out, will a ship pass by?  Everything is a big mystery as to what will happen next. 



No comments:

Post a Comment